Rock ‘n’ roll... on an accordian at Tke King’s Arms charity concert
- Credit: Archant
A charity concert next month promises familiar songs like you’ve never heard them before – on accordion.
Adam Faber, who is raising money for Fenprobe Talking News, will play the squeezebox to cover songs by Backstreet Boys and more.
The one night performance, which takes place at The King’s Arms, will be held on May 25.
Entry is free and all donations will go to Fenprobe to support their news service for the visually impaired.
Voting on the set list, from Metallica to Jason Derulo, is now open at http://tinyurl.com/squeezerocks
For more information, contact Adam Faber via email@example.com or on 07879 272 179.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 3 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 4 Missing woman back home
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’