Rock ‘n’ roll... on an accordian at Tke King’s Arms charity concert
- Credit: Archant
A charity concert next month promises familiar songs like you’ve never heard them before – on accordion.
Adam Faber, who is raising money for Fenprobe Talking News, will play the squeezebox to cover songs by Backstreet Boys and more.
The one night performance, which takes place at The King’s Arms, will be held on May 25.
Entry is free and all donations will go to Fenprobe to support their news service for the visually impaired.
Voting on the set list, from Metallica to Jason Derulo, is now open at http://tinyurl.com/squeezerocks
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Adam Faber via email@example.com or on 07879 272 179.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on