Reginald D. Hunter will bring his new show to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Sunday May 28.
- Credit: Archant
Reginald D. Hunter will bring his ‘Some People v Reginald D. Hunter’ tour to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Sunday May 28.
“During the 15 years in which he has lived in the UK, Reginald’s searingly honest material has garnered him a popular fanbase that spans the generations,” say promoters.
In the past 12 months he has appeared in a critically acclaimed tour of Ireland as well as performing across Europe.
His appearances on television have included 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown and the hugely popular three-part BBC2 series Reginald D Hunter’s Songs Of The South which documented Reginald’s road trip from North Carolina to New Orleans through 150 years of American popular song.
Tickets; £25.75 each, are available from www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 8pm.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 10 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her