Grammy award-winning rapper Nelly to perform at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Grammy award-winning rapper Nelly is to perform at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday December 4.
Since stepping onto the scene in 2000 with the release of his debut album Country Grammar, he has become one of the biggest selling names in hip-hop.
An energetic and exuberant performer with an unforgettable stage show, Nelly has performed across the globe and on NBC’s The Voice, The American Music Awards, ABC’s Greatest Hits and served as a judge on CW’s The Next.
Some of his biggest hits include ‘Hot In Herre’, ‘Dilemma’ featuring Kelly Rowland, ‘Hey Porsche’, ‘Over and Over’, ‘My Place’, ‘Get Like Me’ and ‘Move Ya Body’.
Support comes from Sir The Baptist.
You may also want to watch:
The concert starts at 7.30pm.
Tickets, £30.25 (including a £2.75 booking fee) are available from www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 5 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Car crashes into wall outside village Co-op
- 8 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4