Railway modelling exhibition set for Peterborough Arena
- Credit: Archant
Join in the 10th anniversary celebrations at The National Festival of Railway Modelling at Peterborough Arena from October 14 and 15.
The event, which is the largest model railway show in the East of England, features 30 working layouts.
There will be expert, interactive demonstrations, popular with modellers and over 100 high quality traders and societies.
Peterborough Society of Model Engineers will also be showing their 120ft long track with a collection of 5” gauge electric and steam engines running throughout the day.
“Supported by Market Deeping Model Railway Club, the show is perfect if you are looking to stock up on essentials for your hobby, admire other enthusiasts’ craftmanship or simply to enjoy a family day out,” say organisers.
You may also want to watch:
“The Peterborough show offers something for everyone.”
Rides will cost £1 and you get to travel up and down the track behind the engine twice.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 3 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 4 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 5 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 6 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 7 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 10 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
Tickets cost £10 for adults, £5 for children and £30 for a family (two adults and three children).
Visit www.model-railway-shows.co.uk to book or for more information.