Queen tribute act at Key Theatre in Peterborough next month
- Credit: Archant
Supreme Queen - regarded by many as the UK’s number one Queen tribute act - will be performing at the Key Theatre, in Peterborough, on September 10.
Presented by Sweeney Entertainments, this reproduction of one of the most theatrical and dramatic rock bands has been entertaining audiences across the UK, Europe and Asia since 1995.
Supreme Queen’s front man and founder member, Scott Maley, plays an uncannily realistic Freddie Mercury with just the right look, stage persona and, most importantly of all, the most incredibly powerful voice.
Scott is joined on stage by an enormously talented four-piece band, including Craig Farley, who brings all the electric guitar virtuosity required to play a convincing Brian May.
The music of Queen has been enjoyed for more than four decades and timeless hits such as I Want To Break Free, Don’t Stop Me Now and Bohemian Rhapsody continue to reach out to music lovers of all ages.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the show, which starts at 7.30pm, are £21.50 and are available from the box office on 01733 207239.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 10 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success