Psychological thriller Mindgame coming to Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
A mind-bending psychological thriller from the pen of Anthony Horowitz comes to Bury St Edmunds’ Theatre Royal fr
When Mark Styler, a writer of glossy ‘true crime’ paperbacks, tries to get an interview with Easterman, a notorious serial killer, he has no idea what he’s walking into.
First he has to get past Dr Farquhar, the quixotic head of Fairfields – the asylum where Easterman is kept.
But soon he discovers that nothing is what it seems. Who is the mysterious Borson? Where did he get the meat in the fridge? And why isn’t the skeleton in the closet?
Author Horowitz is behind Foyle’s War, the BBC’s New Blood, Alex Rider, the Sherlock Holmes novels House of Silk and Moriarty… and the James Bond novel Trigger Mortis.
You may also want to watch:
The show is at the venue from Thursday 22 to Saturday 24 March for 3pm and 7.30pm performances.
Tickets are available online from www.theatreroyal.org/shows/mindgame/
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools