Pride and Prejudice makes a welcome return to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
The Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre production of Pride and Prejudice - first staged in 2013 - returns to Cambridge in October.
The cast features Matthew Kelly as Mr Bennet, Tafline Steen as Elizabeth Bennet, Benjamin Dilloway as Mr Darcy and Doña Croll as Lady Catherine De Bourgh.
The production, at the Cambridge Corn Exchange, concludes the production’s 2016 summer season ahead of a major UK tour.
Pride and Prejudice is the third Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre production to tour the UK, following their smash hit productions of To Kill a Mockingbird in 2014/15 and Lord of the Flies in 2015/16.
Performances are from October 4 to 8 and tickets are priced from £22.50-£32.50.
You may also want to watch:
To book, call the box office on 01223 357851 or visit www.cambridgetrustlive.co.uk
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 9 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor