Terry Ward to host ‘Communication Breakdown’ exhibition in (probably) the world’s smallest art gallery
Local photographer and author Terry Ward is holding an exhibition in Prickwillow.
His art is on show at the Phonebox Gallery – probably the smallest art gallery in the world, he jokes – the display, called ‘Communication Breakdown’, is free to view from September 2-29.
Terry, who exhibits his work nationally, said: “It looks at the gradual erosion of our community networks of communication such as classic phone boxes, post boxes and bus stops.
“I focus on documenting these objects and focussing on their current and future uses.
“What better venue to stage this small photographic show then at the phonebox gallery? Probably the smallest art gallery in the world.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.twardpw.co.uk for more information or search Terry Ward on Facebook or @Dragsterlam on Twitter.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 10 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months