Dick Whittington prepares to lighten The Maltings in festive spectacular
- Credit: Archant
A popular pantomime will prepare to deliver a festive spectacular in Ely.
KD Theatre Productions return to The Maltings when the adventure hit 'Dick Whittington' will be taking to the stage between December 13 and January 5.
Two of the main cast members who will be featuring are Terry Gauci, who plays 'Dame Sarah Sweet Tooth', and Gregory Hazel who portrays villain 'Queen Rat', who has recently been touring the UK with his show 'With One Look'.
Other acts include Lucinda Withers playing 'Enchantress of the Thames', Terry Burns as 'The Captain' and Lucy Bell as 'Alice.'
Audiences should expect live music, energetic choreography and an abundance of humour in a production suitable for all the family.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Bell, Producer, Writer & Director of the pantomime said: "We are thrilled to have recruited some of the best pantomime talent in the country and will be finalising the rest of our casting over the next few weeks."
To book tickets, visit www.kdtheatre.co.uk or call The Maltings' Box Office on 01353 725 026.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'