Plenty of Crowning Around for all the family at fun day
- Credit: Archant
One of Littleport’s most popular fun days returns to the village on May 2.
Crowning Around will see a host of vintage and bespoke motorcycles from the 363 Motor Cycle Club on display at the Crown Inn pub, in Main Street.
Alongside the display will be a host of live music from local favourites Phil Crawford, Dead Horse, Blue Thunder and VT11.
And there will be plenty more on offer besides, including trade stands, bouncy castle, face painting, hog roast, raffle and plenty of refreshments.
The event will run from noon until late and entrance is £3. Children admitted free.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised at this year’s event will be split between Highfield School, in Ely, East Anglian Air Ambulance and Scoliosis UK.
Supporting Crowning Around are Sharmans Garden Centre, Crown Garage, Langford’s Hog Roast, Cambs ACRE, Ant’s Driving School, Big Cat Audio, Cre8tive Faces and Littleport Steakhouse.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 7 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
For more information, visit the Crown Inn on Facebook.