Pianist Alexander Soares to perform at King’s Ely
- Credit: Archant
Renowned pianist Alexander Soares makes his King’s Ely debut with a concert in the Recital Hall on Wednesday April 25.
In 2015, he performed in the BBCSO/BBC Radio 3 ‘Boulez at 90’ celebrations and 2016-17 highlights included returns to Wigmore Hall, St. Martin-in-the-Fields, St. James’s Piccadilly and a debut in the USA.
A keen chamber musician, Alexander has performed in the Barbican, working with Boris Brovtsyn and Alexander Baillie.
He has also toured France in venues including Auditorium St. Germain and Opéra Rouen, performing Stravinsky’s Les Noces on Pleyel’s original double grand pianos, manufactured in the late nineteenth century.
The programme will include music by Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Liszt and Bartok. The event is being held as part of King’s 25th season programme and the concert starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, £12 for adults and free for children, are available from www.kingsely.org/boxoffice or by calling 01353 653931 or email email@example.com
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze