Paloma Faith announces Newmarket Racecourses concert for June 2022
- Credit: Supplied by Chuff Media
BRIT Award-winning singer Paloma Faith is set to headline a concert at Newmarket Racecourses next summer.
The Jockey Club Live presents Paloma Faith at Newmarket Nights on Friday, June 17, 2022.
Part of the Only Love Can Hurt Like This and Lullaby singer's huge 2022 summer tour, tickets will go on sale at 10am on Friday, October 15.
The extensive 23-date tour will run throughout June, July and August 2022 and will see Paloma play a variety of venues and places she hasn’t visited in a while, including a return to Newmarket on June 17.
Of next summer's shows, Paloma Faith said: "I've been touring my recent album Infinite Things and it's been so invigorating seeing everyone out on the road around the UK.
"I've loved playing live again and I am beyond excited to announce my summer 2022 tour.
"I love nothing more than singing for you all and hearing you sing back to me. There’s nothing like it.”
Sophie Able, general manager of Newmarket Racecourses, said: “We are delighted to be welcoming Paloma back to Newmarket Nights on Friday, June 17.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after city centre assault
- 2 Man alleged to have kidnapped child sparks heavy police presence
- 3 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 4 Ely Pride - 'a celebration but also a protest'
- 5 Car left destroyed after catching fire in west Suffolk
- 6 Two attempted burglaries take place in Ely during same day
- 7 See inside £365k village home that offers 'bespoke and stylish vibe'
- 8 Tea rooms left 'gutted' after daylight burglary
- 9 Judges face tough decisions as nominees pile in for Ely Heroes
- 10 4 candidates will contest 1 vacancy on parish council
"When she performed in 2018 it was to an audience of thousands and we’re excited to be hearing all of her fabulous hits on a warm summer's evening again in 2022.”
Despite the challenges of staging a season in 2021, Tom Jones, Rick Astley, Jess Glynne and McFly were among the acts to play Newmarket Racecourses this summer.
Next year will see concerts by Paloma Faith (June 17), The Script (July 15) and Pete Tong & The Heritage Orchestra (August 12), with more to be announced.
Tickets for Paloma Faith at Newmarket Racecourses will be on sale at 10am on Friday, October 15 via thejockeyclublive.co.uk, with a presale available to customers at 10am on Wednesday, October 13.
Tickets are priced starting at £31.