Outspoken US comedian Ruby Wax to visit Ely Cathedral to talk about her new book ‘A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled’
- Credit: Archant
Spend a great Saturday night out with Ruby Wax when she brings her new show to The Octagon in Ely Cathedral next weekend.
The witty American comedian will be in town to talk about her latest book, A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled.
Ruby’s definition of mindfulness isn’t about sitting on a hillock, legs in a knot,
humming a mantra, it’s something that can help us all: learning to notice your thoughts and feelings so you can truly experience life.
Outrageous, witty and smart, Ruby Wax will show how and why to change for good.
You may also want to watch:
The appearance will take place on Saturday January 16.
Tickets cost £10 and are available from www.toppingbooks.co.uk
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
Doors 6.45pm, starts 7.30pm.