‘Our Man in Havana’ comes to Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Creative Cow theatre company will bring ‘Our Man in Havana’ to life at the Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds next week.
“Meet Jim Wormwold – a hapless vacuum cleaner salesman who gets sucked into a dirty world of espionage and double agents when the chance of helping out MI6 with a job or two proves too good an offer to resist,” say promoters.
“And, quite frankly, he could do with cash to pay for his teenage daughter’s ever increasing lifestyle...
“From the company who brought us Travels With My Aunt last year and thrillingly adapted for the stage by Clive Francis, this uproarious farce is filleted to perfection from Graham Greene’s hilarious, subversive and ever popular novel.”
The show will be performed at 3pm and 7.30pm from Thursday June 29 to Saturday July 1
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, £8.50 to £21.50, from www.theatreroyal.org
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 3 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely