Opera Bohemia and soprano Catriona Clark to perform at King’s Ely’s Hayward Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Puccini’s emotionally charged Madame Butterfly will be brought to life at King’s Ely’s Hayward Theatre on Saturday July 1.
Renowned Scottish opera company, Opera Bohemia, and soprano Catriona Clark, will perform the opera as part of the concert society’s 24th season programme.
Catriona’s operatic and concert career has taken her worldwide, performing in roles like Tatyana (Eugene Onegin), Cio Cio San (Madame Butterfly) Marie (La Fille du Regiment) and Susanna (Le Nozze di Figaro).
She also performed many solos with Ely Consort, Ely Cathedral Choir and Chapel Choir of King’s Ely, where she was a teacher.
The concert starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, £20 for adults and free for children, are available by calling the King’s Ely Box Office on 01353 653931 or visit www.kingsely.org/news-events/box-office/
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor