Oliver Cromwell’s House to host traders and craftspeople at Lord Protector’s Historical Fayre
- Credit: Archant
Oliver Cromwell’s House will host a variety of historically-inspired traders and craftspeople as part of the Lord Protector’s Historical Fayre on Sunday January 28.
Food, pottery, clothing and jewellery will be for sale and there are demonstrations, talks tasters and samples included in the £3 entry fee.
Councillor David Ambrose-Smith, chairman of the community services committee for East Cambridgeshire District Council, said: “I am really excited to see how Oliver Cromwell’s House is going to be transformed for the day.
“It’s such a good chance for visitors to learn more about the period at the same time as being able to purchase unique goods”.
The fayre will run from 11am to 4pm. A full list of traders can be found at www.olivercromwellshouse.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Follow Oliver Cromwell’s House on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cromwells_House and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cromwellshouse/ for more information.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 5 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 6 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 9 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor