Musicians to bring worlds of flamenco and classical guitar together at Ely Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
Flamenco guitarist Samuel Moore and classical guitarist Michael Christian Durrant will perform a concert called ‘Guitar, the Heart of Spain’ at Ely Cathedral this weekend.
“This is a concert platform that brings together the worlds of flamenco and classical guitar and is truly a wonderful opportunity for fans of both to hear two distinct styles side by side,” say organisers.
“Let two of the UK’s finest instrumentalists take you on an unforgettable journey through the colourful, passionate musical landscape of Spain.”
The pair will play a series of solo and duet performances on Saturday (29) from 7.30pm.
Tickets: £12.50 - £15, available from tickets.elycathedral.org or by calling the Ely Cathedral box office on 01353 660349.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.guitartheheartofspain.com or www.elycathedral.org/events/
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty