Musical adaptation of The Gruffalo comes to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
The Gruffalo will come to the Cambridge Arts Theatre next month.
Following on from the success of The Gruffalo’s Child and Room on the Broom, the Theatre will welcome the musical stage adaptation of the award-winning The Gruffalo.
The show will give children the chance to follow Mouse on a daring adventure through the deep dark wood in search of hazelnuts and meet the cunning Fox, the eccentric old Owl and the party-mad Snake on the way.
Will the story of the fabled Gruffalo save Mouse from ending up as dinner for these wily woodland creatures? Armed with only a nut map and a little courage, Mouse must outwit them all. After all, there’s no such thing as a Gruffalo - is there?
Expect plenty of songs, laughs and scary fun for children aged 3+.
You may also want to watch:
The Gruffalo will be performed at the Cambridge theatre from Tuesday 10 to Sunday 15 November.
Performances are at 10.30am and 1.30pm from Tuesday to Sunday and 10.30am and 12.30pm on Sunday November 15.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
For tickets, which cost £12.50, call the box office on 01223 503333 or www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.