Musical adaptation of The Gruffalo comes to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
The Gruffalo will come to the Cambridge Arts Theatre next month.
Following on from the success of The Gruffalo’s Child and Room on the Broom, the Theatre will welcome the musical stage adaptation of the award-winning The Gruffalo.
The show will give children the chance to follow Mouse on a daring adventure through the deep dark wood in search of hazelnuts and meet the cunning Fox, the eccentric old Owl and the party-mad Snake on the way.
Will the story of the fabled Gruffalo save Mouse from ending up as dinner for these wily woodland creatures? Armed with only a nut map and a little courage, Mouse must outwit them all. After all, there’s no such thing as a Gruffalo - is there?
Expect plenty of songs, laughs and scary fun for children aged 3+.
The Gruffalo will be performed at the Cambridge theatre from Tuesday 10 to Sunday 15 November.
Performances are at 10.30am and 1.30pm from Tuesday to Sunday and 10.30am and 12.30pm on Sunday November 15.
- 1 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 2 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 3 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'
- 4 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 5 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 6 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 7 Ex-soldier Rob on a mission to bring 'ideas and energy' to Ely
- 8 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 9 Students ‘over the moon’ to receive letter from The Queen during project
- 10 Inclusivity at the heart of Dr Pip's goals ahead of Ely by-election
For tickets, which cost £12.50, call the box office on 01223 503333 or www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.