Motorbike and cycle day at Prickwillow Engine Museum
- Credit: Archant
Head to Prickwillow Engine Museum next weekend for a motorbike and cycle day.
Taking place on Sunday May 8, there will be indoor and outdoor exhibits as well as the museum engines.
All events take place from 11am until 4.30pm.
Hot and cold refreshments, including bacon rolls and hot dogs, will be available on the day.
There will also be a tractor run on the day, involving classic and vintage tractors.
You may also want to watch:
They will start from the museum in the morning (about 9 or 9.30am) and go on a road run (having drinks and cake on route) before returning to the museum at around 3pm for a BBQ.
The tractors will be parked up in the adjacent farm yard while they have their BBQ, and visitors to the museum can see these at the end of the afternoon as well as bikes from 11am when the event opens.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
There will be a trophy, voted for by visitors, for the ‘Bike I would most like to take home’.
Admission costs £4 for adults, £3 for concessions, £1.50 for children and £10 for a family ticket.
For more information visit www.prickwillow-engine-museum.co.uk