Blonde bombshell Miz Cracker of Ru Paul’s Drag Race to perform at Cambridge LGBT night
Expect glittering entertainment when RuPaul’s Drag Race superstar Miz Cracker comes to Vinyl night club in Cambridge.
The New York drag queen will perform and pose for photos in a meet and greet afterwards at the club on Tuesday February 12.
Miz Cracker is visiting the city as part of a 21-date tour across the UK and Ireland.
Stephen Sullivan, head promotor of the Glitterbomb brand, said: “We are hugely excited to be welcoming Miz Cracker to Cambridge to be a part of our LGBT+ club night.
“We know she’s going to put on an incredible show!”
Miz Cracker became a firm fan favourite when she appeared on Season 10 of RuPaul’s Drag Race last year, eventually finishing fifth overall. With her trademark quick wit and intellect, she not only performs in drag but is also a published article writer for US publications Vice and Slate.
Drag daughter of legendary New York artist Bob The Drag Queen, she is taking the world by storm.
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Shoplifter who stole from store 10 times in five weeks handed CBO
- 3 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 4 Motorcyclist caught ‘speeding over 100mph’ past police near Ely
- 5 'Normally unacceptable' barn demolition wins green light
- 6 Ely Heroes winner, Alison, attends royal garden party after three-year wait
- 7 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 8 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 9 Princess Anne to visit Cambridgeshire next week
- 10 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
Glitterbomb is a national LGBT+ club brand that runs regular sessions at Vinyl featuring drag queens, dancers and themed events.
Miz Cracker will be performing, talking to the crowd and posing for meet and greet pictures when she takes to the stage.