Blonde bombshell Miz Cracker of Ru Paul’s Drag Race to perform at Cambridge LGBT night
Expect glittering entertainment when RuPaul’s Drag Race superstar Miz Cracker comes to Vinyl night club in Cambridge.
The New York drag queen will perform and pose for photos in a meet and greet afterwards at the club on Tuesday February 12.
Miz Cracker is visiting the city as part of a 21-date tour across the UK and Ireland.
Stephen Sullivan, head promotor of the Glitterbomb brand, said: “We are hugely excited to be welcoming Miz Cracker to Cambridge to be a part of our LGBT+ club night.
“We know she’s going to put on an incredible show!”
You may also want to watch:
Miz Cracker became a firm fan favourite when she appeared on Season 10 of RuPaul’s Drag Race last year, eventually finishing fifth overall. With her trademark quick wit and intellect, she not only performs in drag but is also a published article writer for US publications Vice and Slate.
Drag daughter of legendary New York artist Bob The Drag Queen, she is taking the world by storm.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
Glitterbomb is a national LGBT+ club brand that runs regular sessions at Vinyl featuring drag queens, dancers and themed events.
Miz Cracker will be performing, talking to the crowd and posing for meet and greet pictures when she takes to the stage.