Michael Kiwanuka and Celeste set for Cambridge Corn Exchange gig
- Credit: Archant
Michael Kiwanuka will perform at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday March 9.
The concert follows the release of his third album 'Kiwanuka', which reached number two in the official UK chart.
The record is the follow-up to Michael's number one album, Love & Hate, released back in July 2016 that won the British musician his second Mercury Prize nomination and his second and third BRIT nominations.
KIWANUKA finds a new assuredness in his writing, and takes the basic sonic blueprint of previous records to a dizzying new realm.
Following a headline performance at last year's End of the Road Festival, Michael is taking KIWANUKA out on the road.
You may also want to watch:
Support comes from fast-rising singer Celeste, who is the winner of this year's BRITs Critics Choice Award.
Tickets cost £30.50 (including a £3 booking fee) and are available online.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
To book visit www.cambridgelive.org.uk/cornex/events/michael-kiwanuka-0
The show starts at 7.30pm.