Michael Kiwanuka and Celeste set for Cambridge Corn Exchange gig
- Credit: Archant
Michael Kiwanuka will perform at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday March 9.
The concert follows the release of his third album 'Kiwanuka', which reached number two in the official UK chart.
The record is the follow-up to Michael's number one album, Love & Hate, released back in July 2016 that won the British musician his second Mercury Prize nomination and his second and third BRIT nominations.
KIWANUKA finds a new assuredness in his writing, and takes the basic sonic blueprint of previous records to a dizzying new realm.
Following a headline performance at last year's End of the Road Festival, Michael is taking KIWANUKA out on the road.
Support comes from fast-rising singer Celeste, who is the winner of this year's BRITs Critics Choice Award.
Tickets cost £30.50 (including a £3 booking fee) and are available online.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 3 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 6 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
- 7 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip
- 8 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 9 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 10 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree arrives at Ely Cathedral
To book visit www.cambridgelive.org.uk/cornex/events/michael-kiwanuka-0
The show starts at 7.30pm.