May Day fun at Farmland Museum this bank holiday
- Credit: Archant
The Farmland Museum holds its annual May Day Monday event next week (2).
Suitable for the whole family there will be craft and gift stalls including wooden toys, patchwork, knitted toys and wildlife paintings.
Maypole dancing, a children’s make and take area, tours of the Abbey and much more will also feature on the day.
The museum opens at 10.30am and runs until 4.30pm.
Normal admission prices apply; season ticket holders will receive free entry and English Heritage members will get reduced entry price.
You may also want to watch:
The Farmland Museum is 10 miles outside of Cambridge on the A10.
Visit www.farmlandmuseum.org.uk for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut