Martine McCutcheon brings ‘Lost and Found’ tour to Hunstanton’s Princess Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Martine McCutcheon will perform songs from her new album ‘Lost and Found’ at The Princess Theatre in Hunstanton on Sunday April 29.
After finding fame as Tiffany Mitchell in Eastenders in the 1990s, she released her platinum-selling debut solo album ‘You, Me & Us’ in 1999 containing the No. 1 single ‘Perfect Moment’.
West End and TV roles followed and, in 2003, Martine played Natalie opposite Hugh Grant in ‘Love Actually.’
Now 41, happily married, mother of a 2 year old, the time felt right to return to the studio. Martine has co-written most of the songs on the new album ‘Lost and Found’ with her husband, the multi-instrumentalist/vocalist Jack McManus, and she has never sounded better!
However it’s music that’s her main focus. First single ‘Say I’m Not Alone’, is a song like nothing Martine has ever recorded before; big, bold, brash, merging clanging guitars, thumping drums and a hard hitting lyric.
You may also want to watch:
Other album highlights include the rocky ‘Any Sign Of Life’, the beautiful ‘Stay With Me’ (which is a duet with Jack) and album closer ‘Rebellion’.
Martine’s new album is a deeply personal record that deals with everything from relationships to her debilitating illness that saw her unable to work.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
The concert starts at 7.30pm and tickets, £28, are available online.