Magnificently morbid Addams Family stage show is coming to Cambridge’s ADC Theatre
- Credit: Archant
They’re creepy and they’re kooky, mysterious and spooky, they’re altogether ooky – it must be The Addams Family!
Wilburton Theatre Group’s interpretation of the much-loved series is coming to Cambridge’s ADC Theatre in January.
Many Cambridgeshire talents, including Steven Waring and Samantha Gallop join the cast.
“The frightfully delightful world of Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Fester, Grandma, Wednesday, Pugsley and Lurch will come to spectacular life in this all new story, based on the characters created by cartoonist Charles Addams”, organisers said.
The show will follow the magnificently morbid family being put to the test when outsiders come to dinner, hurling them into a night that will change their lives forever.
You may also want to watch:
The Addams Family runs at the ADC Theatre on Park Street, Cambridge, from Tuesday 5 to Saturday 9 January for a range of 2.30pm and 7.45pm shows.
For tickets, which range from £9 to £14, call the box office on 01223 300085 or visit www.adctheatre.com
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound