Mad Dogs and Englishmen, celebrating all things English, comes to Soham next month
- Credit: Archant
A new show, Mad Dogs and Englishmen, will come to The Brook in Soham next month.
Promising an afternoon of entertainment, the performance will celebrate all things English in music and verse.
The cast includes comedian Roy Hudd, TV star Diane Keen, fil and TV star Rula Lenska and Ian Lavender from Dad’s Army.
The performers will be supported by award-winning choir Witchford Voices.
The performance takes place on Sunday October 4 from 3-5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £12 each, are available via 01353 721748 or 01353 669759.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 8 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse