Lottery Winners to headline WaterAid charity concert at Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
Three bands will perform at the Cambridge Junction next month to raise money for WaterAid.
Heading up the line-up are The Lottery Winners, a Warner Bros-signed band, that have supported Catfish and the Bottlemen, Clean Cut Kid and Madness on tour.
Roddy Radiation & The Skabilly Rebels will also perform, as well as Tracey Curtis (formerly of pop punk band, Shelley’s Children) and folk singer-songwriter Flaming June.
The Last Gang In Town will also DJ on the night.
The charity concert takes place in J1 of the venue on Friday November 4.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets; £17 in advance, available from www.junction.co.uk/the-lottery-winners-roddy-radiation-the-skabilly-rebels or by calling the box office on 01223 511511.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 8 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse