London quintet Eliza and The Bear to perform acoustic set and sign copies of debut album at Fopp Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Up and coming London band Eliza and The Bear will launch their anthemic debut album with a live performance at Fopp, Cambridge this weekend.
As well as playing an acoustic set, the group will sign copies of their eponymously-titled debut album, released April 8 on Capitol Records.
During the making of the album, the band decamped to Nashville to work with three-time Grammy Award-winning producer Jacquire King (Kings Of Leon, Of Monsters and Men, James Bay).
“We wanted to get out of London, get away from distractions and concentrate on making the songs as good as they could be,” said frontman James Kellegher.
“Jacquire brought in a string quartet, a gospel choir and a couple of brilliant brass players.”
You may also want to watch:
Eliza and the Bear will be at Fopp Cambridge, 37 Sidney Street this Sunday (April 10) from 3.30pm.
For more information visit: www.hmv.com/hmvlive
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut