Local Abba tribute band Aba Queens return to Ely Maltings
- Credit: Archant
Local Abba tribute band Aba Queens will have you dancing in the aisles when they return to The Maltings in Ely next month.
Featuring all of the pop bands greatest hits, the high energy show presents a strong likeness to the original Swedish super group. It is choreographed and the band members even adopt a Swedish accent for the evening.
Aba Queens (formerly Abba Queens) is a 10-year established Abba tribute show based in Cambridgeshire. Anneli who plays Agnetha is the founder, manager and promoter of Aba Queens and has been singing from a young age.
Anneli has previously performed in Abba tribute show bands ‘Mamma Mia’ and ‘Planet Abba.’ Anneli is accompanied on stage with a team of musicians.
Aba Queens has performed at major venues across the UK and overseas.
You may also want to watch:
The performance takes place at 7.30pm on Friday April 13. Tickets, £10, are available via www.abaqueens.com or www.themaltingsely.org.uk
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation