Live Music in Cambridgeshire
Live music events in Cambridgeshire, including the Magic of Motown Show at the Cambridge Corn Exchange
TH’PARISH, Aleister Kelman and Luke Richie at the Living Room in the basement of CB2 Caf� in Norfolk Street, Cambridge. Doors open at 8.30pm and music starts at 8.45pm.
LODESTAR Music Festival 2010 at Lode. Three days of music, comedy, theatre and dance. Camping available. INFO: email@example.com or 01223 813318.
- 1 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 2 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 3 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'
- 4 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 5 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 6 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 7 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 8 Ex-soldier Rob on a mission to bring 'ideas and energy' to Ely
- 9 Mike Rouse: A lifetime's passion for books and literature
- 10 Students ‘over the moon’ to receive letter from The Queen during project
ABBA Mania at the Cambridge Corn Exchange. A celebration of music from the legendary super group. Tickets are priced from �12 to �17.50 and are available from the box office on 01223 357851.
ELY Jazz Club at the Lamb Hotel. Time: 12.30pm till 2.45pm. Tickets �5 from Nigel Smith on 01945 773121.
BARENAKED Ladies – Canadian multi-platinum pop/rock outfit who released their eleventh album, All In Good Time, in April. Tickets are �25 from the box office on 01353 357851.
SKY Larkin – Leeds-based indi trio at the Cambridge Haymakers. INFO: www.weareskylarkin.com
THE New Squadronaires play the swing music made famous by the Squadronaires RAF dance band during the 1940s at The Brook in Soham.
Tickets are �16 from the box office on 01353 721748. Time: 7.30pm.
ABBA – the show at The Brook in Soham. Two hours of Abba hits in Soham’s newest venue. Tickets �15 from the box office on 01353 721748. Time: 8pm.
MAGIC of Motown – The Reach Out Tour – at the Cambridge Corn Exchange. A tribute show featuring the music of all the Motown greats. Tickets are �22.50 from the box office on 01223 357851.
FRIDAY Night Boogie featuring Tavares at The Maltings in Ely. Tickets �19.50 from the box office on 01353 669794.
CHICKENHAWK at the ARU in Cambridge, with support from We Are The Ocean & Brides. Debut album released in October.
GIRLS World – a tribute and disco to celebrate the girl bands past and present at The Maltings. INFO: www.thmaltingsely.com
LAU: presented by ADeC at The Maltings in Ely. Tickets are �14 and available from the box office on 01353 616991. Time: 7.30pm.
SINGER songwriter Brian Kennedy at The Brook, Soham. Doors open at 8.15pm and concert starts at 8.45pm. Tickets are �15 for show only and �30 for show and three-course dinner, which starts at 7pm. Tickets from ADeC box office on 01353 616991.
MANIC Street Preachers at the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Tickets are on sale now at �26.50 from the box office on 01223 357851.
ATHLETE Singles UK Tour at the Cambridge Junction. Tickets are �16.50 and available from the box office on 01223 511511.
PETER Andre at the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Tickets expected to sell out fast.
INFO: �26.50 from the box office on 01223 357851.