Live music events to launch in Ely
- Credit: Archant
A professional singer-songwriter is to launch a fortnightly music event in Ely.
Romy Gensale will bring her Hear the Music night to The Captain’s Table Cruising Restaurant, Cathedral Marina, Waterside, Ely, next Tuesday (13).
“Fellow musicians and audiences from local areas and beyond will be able to appreciate the intimate candle lit ambience of The Captain’s Table,” she said.
“There’ll be free entry and a free glass of bubbly and nibbles for all who come to the opening evening.”
The launch party starts at 8.30pm. There will then be music nights every second and fourth Tuesday of the month from 8-11pm.
You may also want to watch:
Any musicians who would like to showcase their original material can contact Romy at www.facebook.com/FogHornProductions or call 07941 862418.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation