Eboracum Baroque are performing at venues across Cambridgeshire
- Credit: SUPPLIED
Eboracum Baroque will be performing at venues all across East Cambridgeshire – here’s where you can catch their shows.
The first performance date is Thursday, June 27 and it will be A Grand Tour of Europe at the Isle of Ely Arts Festival at 7.30pm.
The next date is Saturday, July 6 at 7pm at Wimpole Hall where Eboracum Baroque will perform Handel's Samson.
A spokesman said: "Our major outdoor performance this summer again takes place in the beautiful surroundings of the Rectory Garden at Wimpole Hall.
"This year we are performing Handel's Samson, a really dramatic work with many wonderful arias and choruses throughout it.
You may also want to watch:
"You can find more details including a full cast list on our website and tickets are on sale now via the National Trust.
"This is a fantastic place to hear opera, bring a picnic and a rug and relax in the beautiful gardens whilst enjoying some of Handel's most amazing music!"
For more information, visit: www.eboracumbaroque.co.uk
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation