Littleport Players prepare to stage Red Riding Hood pantomime
- Credit: Archant
Final rehearsals are under way for the Littleport Players’ pantomime, Red Riding Hood.
Performances take place in Littleport Village Hall from December 5-7.
Director Karen Booth said: “This pantomime has some funny characters in it and everything is coming together nicely.
“We really do have a great panto this year.
“Come along and support a piece of live community theatre - it promises to be in the best pantomime in the village.”
Shows start at 7.30pm on December 5; 2pm and 7.30pm on December 6; and 2pm and 5pm on December 7.
Tickets are available from the Bargain Centre or Bizzie Lizzie, Littleport or online at www.littleportplayersticket source.co.uk
- 1 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 2 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 3 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 4 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 5 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
- 6 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 7 ‘If it wasn’t for NICU I possibly wouldn’t be here today’ - Darren fundraising for Addenbrooke's
- 8 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
Doors open 30 minutes before the performances.