Linton has festive fun lined up at annual Christmas market
- Credit: PA
Linton has a Christmas Market lined up for Saturday, December 11.
Curated by The Linton Kitchen, food, drink and gift producers on the Cambridgeshire border will feature at the annual market which takes place between 10am and 2pm at Linton Free Church on Horn Lane.
Gemma from The Linton Kitchen said the event will be a perfect family day out and a chance to catch up on Christmas shopping.
Gemma said: "We are bringing together some fantastic food, drink and gift producers.
"Featuring street food, mulled wine, carol singers, local bands and singer-songwriters, the market promises to be the perfect festive family day out!"
Organisers said parking is limited at the event.
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 4 Missing woman back home
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told