Learn how we can build a better world at Babylon Gallery’s LEGO Serious Play workshop
- Credit: Archant
How can we build a better world is the theme of a serious LEGO session led by artist Tim Casson at the Babylon Gallery in Ely on Sunday December 4.
This playful and imaginative session offers a fun introduction to Serious Play, and offers an insight into how the world's favourite construction toy can be used as a thinking, communication and problem solving tool.
The session will be followed by drop-in LEGO fun from 2pm until 4pm (no booking required).
Tim is an artist creating work that is collaborative, interactive and joyful. His company Casson & Friends (cassonandfriends.com) make work for theatre, public, unusual and online spaces.
Tim is a teacher of over 20 years, a world record holder and a trained facilitator of LEGO Serious Play method and materials.
You may also want to watch:
The session starts at 10.30am. Entry costs £5 per ticket (including g refreshments).
LEGO will be provided. Suitable for ages 12 and above.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash