Learn to sketch at Farmland Museum and Denney Abbey’s one day workshop
- Credit: Archant
Interested in sketching and would like to have expert tuition? Maybe you’ve always wanted to ‘have a go’ but are a bit hesitant?
Book for the Farmland Museum’s one day art workshop with local artist Ann Biggs.
On Sunday July 3 from 10am till 4pm you will learn all about the markings and shadings you can get when using just a pencil - and the setting of Denny Abbey will be your model.
The workshop is suitable for beginners and those with some experience.
For just £30 you will get expert teaching throughout the day (and tea/coffee).
You may also want to watch:
For more information and a booking form visit www.farmlandmuseum.org.uk call 01223 860988 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut