Lapsley, one of 2015’s breakout musical talents, will perform at The Portland Arms in Cambridge this month
- Credit: Archant
Hotly tipped singer songwriter, Lapsley, is set to perform in Cambridge later this month.
The vocalist, who featured in the BBC Sound of 2015 awards long list and has received widespread support from Radio 1’s Annie Mac and Huw Stephens, will perform at The Portland Arms on Tuesday October 27.
Having attracted over half a million listeners to her solo bedroom-recorded ‘Monday’ EP on SoundCloud, Holly Lapsley Fletcher has gone on to perform at Glastonbury and Bestival.
She’s now finishing her album, due for release on XL Recordings next year.
Tickets which cost £9 (including a £1 booking fee) are available from www.ticketweb.co.uk/
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 6 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 10 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4