Ladies pamper and shopping evening at Lantern School, Ely, will raise funds for Goslings Pre-School
- Credit: Archant
Want to feel fabulous? Then visit the Friends of Goslings Pre-School’s annual ladies pamper and shopping evening.
The charity event at the Lantern Primary School, in Ely, takes place on Friday, May 8, from 7.30-9pm.
Relax to the max with a range of beauty treatments including reflexology, facials, Shiatsu massage, threading, manicures and pedicures, Reiki and Indian head massage, provided by local therapists.
Indulge yourself with delicious cocktails for a bargain price or check out a wide array of gorgeous items and beauty products for sale.
There is also a prize draw with the goodies up for grabs including beauty treatments and products, an Ely Cathedral tower tour for two, yoga classes, a Boots No7 goodie bag and carpet clean.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds raised from the pamper evening will go towards buying toys and equipment for children at Goslings Pre-School.
Tickets cost £3 in advance or £4 on the door and include a complimentary drink.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 6 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 7 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 8 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
Tickets can be purchased in advance from Goslings Pre-School or from Heather Brooks on 07927 630813.
Please send or drop-off the correct money at 52 Cambridge Road, Ely, in an envelope marked ‘Pamper Evening’ with a note including your name, e-mail and telephone number and the number of tickets you would like.
Heather will contact you to confirm receipt of your money and tickets will be held on the door for collection on the night.
Treatments can also be booked in advance by contacting Heather.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/events/621143678016269/