Ladies pamper and shopping evening at Lantern School, Ely, will raise funds for Goslings Pre-School
- Credit: Archant
Want to feel fabulous? Then visit the Friends of Goslings Pre-School’s annual ladies pamper and shopping evening.
The charity event at the Lantern Primary School, in Ely, takes place on Friday, May 8, from 7.30-9pm.
Relax to the max with a range of beauty treatments including reflexology, facials, Shiatsu massage, threading, manicures and pedicures, Reiki and Indian head massage, provided by local therapists.
Indulge yourself with delicious cocktails for a bargain price or check out a wide array of gorgeous items and beauty products for sale.
There is also a prize draw with the goodies up for grabs including beauty treatments and products, an Ely Cathedral tower tour for two, yoga classes, a Boots No7 goodie bag and carpet clean.
All proceeds raised from the pamper evening will go towards buying toys and equipment for children at Goslings Pre-School.
Tickets cost £3 in advance or £4 on the door and include a complimentary drink.
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Replacement home not good enough says council
- 3 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 4 This Grade II listed Georgian home in Ely could be yours for £575,000
- 5 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 6 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 7 PROFILE: Steve Barclay – MP for NE Cambs and front man for Boris Johnson
- 8 Large Hotel of the Year winner is proud of its history
- 9 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 10 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
Tickets can be purchased in advance from Goslings Pre-School or from Heather Brooks on 07927 630813.
Please send or drop-off the correct money at 52 Cambridge Road, Ely, in an envelope marked ‘Pamper Evening’ with a note including your name, e-mail and telephone number and the number of tickets you would like.
Heather will contact you to confirm receipt of your money and tickets will be held on the door for collection on the night.
Treatments can also be booked in advance by contacting Heather.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/events/621143678016269/