Judith Owen coming to the Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Sue Flood
Musician Judith Owen will be supporting Bryan Ferry on his latest UK tour, which comes to Cambridge on May 8.
Owen will be accompanied by musicians Leland Sklar, Waddy Wachtel, and Russell Kunkel, who worked with Judith on the album.
They have played on many of the landmark albums from the era, including Carole King’s Tapestry, James Taylor’s Sweet Baby James, Joni Mitchell’s Blue, Jackson Browne’s Running On Empty and countless others, and were recently featured in an article in Rolling Stone magazine celebrating their unsung contribution to musical history.
Joining them is the sensational Pedro Segundo on percussion, Ronnie Scott’s youngest ever house drummer.
Owen said: “Being such a long time fan, I am really honoured to be invited by Bryan Ferry to join his UK tour dates. It will be a magical musical evening from beginning to end.”
You may also want to watch:
Performing songs from the critically acclaimed Ebb & Flow, the talented quartet will visit major venues throughout the UK, across 21 dates.
For more information, visit www. www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk/cornex or call 01223 357851.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse