Join the fun as Crowning Around returns to Littleport
- Credit: Archant
One of Littleport’s most popular fun days returns to the village on May 2.
Crowning Around will see a host of vintage and bespoke motorcycles from the 363 Motor Cycle Club on display at the Crown Inn pub, in Main Street.
Alongside the display will be a host of live music from local favourites Phil Crawford, Dead Horse, Blue Thunder and VT11.
And there will be plenty more on offer besides, including trade stands, bouncy castle, face painting, hog roast, raffle and plenty of refreshments.
The event will run from noon until late and entrance is £3. Children admitted free.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised at this year’s event will be split between Highfield School, in Ely, East Anglian Air Ambulance and Scoliosis UK.
Supporting Crowning Around are Sharmans Garden Centre, Crown Garage, Langford’s Hog Roast, Cambs ACRE, Ant’s Driving School, Big Cat Audio, Cre8tive Faces and Littleport Steakhouse.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
For more information, visit the Crown Inn on Facebook.