Join Shappi Khorsandi, Seann Walsh and Joel Dommett at charity comedy night in aid of Arthur Rank Hospice
- Credit: Archant
Roar with Laughter, a charity comedy event being held at the Quy Mill Hotel & Spa, takes place next week.
As part of The Cambridge Roar – a series of ten events raising money for The Arthur Rank Charity Hospice – expect a side-splitting evening of entertainment from three well-known comics.
Shappi Khorsandi, who is known as the comedy star from Live At The Apollo and Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow, was described by the London Evening Standard as ‘making live comedy thrilling’.
Shappi will share the stage with the star of Sky 1’s Bring the Noise, Joel Dommett. Joel has appeared in Impractical jokers (BBC3), Reality Bites (ITV2), Russell Howard’s Good News (BBC) and Drunk History (Comedy Central).
Seann Walsh, who hosts Channel 4 and E4’s Virtually Famous, completes the line-up.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets; £25 to £50, can be purchased from www.thecambridgeroar.co.uk
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation