Jamie Lawson’s autumn tour stops off at the Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Jamie Lawson has announced a 16-date autumn tour that will stop off at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on October 24.
Last year, the ‘Wasn’t Expecting That’ singer-songwriter became the first signing to Ed Sheeran’s label, Gingerbread Man Records.
In the whirlwind that followed, he toured with Ed around the world and went from playing to 150 people at London’s Barfly to supporting One Direction on their final full UK arena tour.
His self-titled album, released in October 2015, reached number one in the UK and has sold more than a quarter of a million copies.
Support comes from Calum Scott.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets; £20.50, available from www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk or by calling the box office: 01223 357851.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment