Jake Bugg, Hayseed Dixie and Oysterband announced for Cambridge Folk Festival 2017
- Credit: Archant
Cambridge Folk Festival has announced the first artists that will perform between July 27 and 30 in the grounds of Cherry Hinton Hall for its 2017 edition.
Jake Bugg will headline Sunday night with an acoustic set, returning to the festival five years after playing the festival’s smallest stage, The Den.
Folk and roots pioneers Oysterband, multi-award winning folk trio Lau and US rockgrass favourites Hayseed Dixie are also on the bill.
Jon Boden will perform over the weekend with The Remnant Kings to preview his autumn 2017 album as well as guest curating elements of the line-up.
Tickets; £167 for a full festival ticket, £27.50 (Thursday), £59.50 (Friday), £70 (Saturday) and £70 (Sunday) are available from www.cambridgefolkfestival.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Camping at Cherry Hinton Hall and Coldham’s Common is available.
Concession tickets (disabled access and carer, under 21, Cambridge city resident) are also available.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station