Jack and the Beanstalk will bring giant panto to Ely’s The Maltings
- Credit: Archant
KD Theatre Productions will return to The Maltings in Ely for this year’s Giant of a pantomime ‘Jack and the Beanstalk.’
Featuring a live band, spectacular sets and lavish costumes, there will be no better way to kick start the festive season.
Now in its sixth year, audience members can expect the usual fun and frolics of The Maltings pantomime plus lots more surprises.
Terry Gauci returns by popular demand as Handyman Harry and director Daniel Bell returns to the stage to play Dame Trott.
Ely favourites Gregory Hazel and Lucinda Withers return to play Spirit of the Beans and Baroness Blunderbore alongside a cast of talented professional performers.
You may also want to watch:
The cast will also be joined by local young children from KD Academy.
Jack and the Beanstalk runs from the December 14 2018 to January 2 2019.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
To book tickets online visit www.kdtheatre.co.uk or call the Box Office on 01353 725 026.