Irish country singer Brian Mann set for St Patrick’s Day concert at The Brook in Soham
- Credit: Archant
Irish country singer Brian Mann will perform at The Brook in Soham as part of a St Patrick’s Day celebration event.
“During Brian’s 40 years in the music business, he has left no stone unturned,” say promoters.
“He is an established performer of country, Irish and sixties music, has presented his own BBC radio show for 25 years and promoted country and Irish concerts for the past 24 years.
“Brian’s experience, passion and craft for entertaining his audience can be appreciated in any live dance or concert location.”
The concert takes place on Friday March 17. Doors open at 7pm for bar snacks before show time at 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets; £12.50 (music only) are available from www.brookentertainment.co.uk/events.html
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour