Historical Dance Society to host Tudor dance workshop at The Christie Hall in Wansford, Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
The Historical Dance Society is organising a series of workshops titled ‘First Steps into Historical Dance’ this autumn to attract new dancers and musicians.
The first event in the series takes place on Saturday October 7 from 10.30am until 4.30pm at The Christie Hall, Elton Road, Wansford near Peterborough.
The Tudor dance workshop is in the morning and after lunch there’s a workshop for musicians.
No dance experience is needed for the dance workshops and the musicians workshops will be suitable for all instruments.
Music will be sent in advance and places are still available. Bring your own lunch.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a charge of £5 for half a day and £10 for the full day.
The Dolmetsch Historical Dance Society was founded in 1970 in memory of Mabel Dolmetsch. The periods covered range from the 15th to the 20th century.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress
For more information visit www.historicaldance.org.uk
To book a place contact Maggie Roberts by emailing email@example.com or calling 01572 822545 or email Peter Barnard at firstname.lastname@example.org