Historical Dance Society to host Tudor dance workshop at The Christie Hall in Wansford, Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
The Historical Dance Society is organising a series of workshops titled ‘First Steps into Historical Dance’ this autumn to attract new dancers and musicians.
The first event in the series takes place on Saturday October 7 from 10.30am until 4.30pm at The Christie Hall, Elton Road, Wansford near Peterborough.
The Tudor dance workshop is in the morning and after lunch there’s a workshop for musicians.
No dance experience is needed for the dance workshops and the musicians workshops will be suitable for all instruments.
Music will be sent in advance and places are still available. Bring your own lunch.
There will be a charge of £5 for half a day and £10 for the full day.
The Dolmetsch Historical Dance Society was founded in 1970 in memory of Mabel Dolmetsch. The periods covered range from the 15th to the 20th century.
- 1 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 2 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 3 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 4 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 5 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 8 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
For more information visit www.historicaldance.org.uk
To book a place contact Maggie Roberts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01572 822545 or email Peter Barnard at email@example.com