Hiam to host Bo Walton and Red Alert at rock ‘n’ roll night
- Credit: Archant
There’s an extra special, ‘not to be missed’, rock ‘n’ roll night coming up at Hiam Sports and Social Club, Prickwillow.
Bo Walton, a rock ‘n’ roll singer-songwriter from Hereford who has co-written songs with Micky Gee, Mark Knopfler and John David will join three-piece rock band Red Alert for a performance on Saturday April 23.
This is their second visit to Hiam’s, the first, last February, drew a near capacity crowd who enjoyed a fantastic night, say organisers.
DJ ‘The Professor’ will be keeping the dancefloor busy before, between and after the two sets.
Doors 7pm; entry is £6 for members, £7.50 for guests and free for accompanied under 16s.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Mike on 01638 601085.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months