Here Come The Boys is coming to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Three of the biggest rock stars of dance combine their talents in Here Come The Boys, which hits the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Saturday July 6.
Watch giants of the ballroom and Latin world - Aljaž Škorjanec, Giovanni Pernice and Gorka Marquez - battle it out in a dance off on the dancefloor - and they need you to decide who will be dance champion.
The DJ will select the tracks, and spin the decks, whilst the boys showcase why they are heavyweights of dance.
The show is directed and choreographed by Gareth Walker, co-choreographed by Janette Manrara, and live vocals come from Elizabeth Troy (Clean Bandit).
Book tickets online via www.cambridgelive.org.uk/cornex or call the box office on 01223 357851.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 7.30pm.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely