German comedian Henning When comes to Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
German comedian Henning When is coming to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Saturday March 2.
You couldn’t make it up; surely the German comedy ambassador hasn’t bosched out yet another new show? And what’s he still doing here anyway?
Well, his lack of transferable skills is what keeps him here and his belief that practise makes perfect is what keeps him going.
This show is a much needed call to arms. Listen, everyone: stop pondering and hand-wringing. Instead get on your bike and put your face to the grindstone!
He’s been described as being “as subtle as Schumacher on Battiston” by ‘some bloke’ on Twitter
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 8pm and tickets, £19.50 to £22.50, are available online.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash