Hedydd Dylan takes the lead in ‘Lady Chatterley’s Lover’ at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Welsh actress Hedydd Dylan will star in the leading role of ‘Lady Chatterley’s Lover’, which visits the Cambridge Arts Theatre this month.
D.H. Lawrence’s controversial nobel, about freedom of the mind and body in a society bound by class and tradition, was banned from publication in the UK until 1960.
It will be brought to life by the English Touring Theatre, whose recent productions include ‘Arcadia’, ‘The Herbal Bed’ and ‘Brideshead Revisited’.
The show will run from Tuesday 22 to Saturday 26 November for a number of 2.30pm and 7.45pm performances.
Tickets; £18 to £33, available from www.cambridgeartstheatre.com/whats-on/lady-chatterleys-lover
You may also want to watch:
Running time: 2 hours and 35 minutes (including an interval).
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry