Head to the Beet Club for an evening of festive fun next month
- Credit: Archant
Ely Amateur Dramatic Society is holding ‘An Evening of Festive Fun’ at the Beet Club on Friday, December 4.
The evening will include a performance of David Tristram’s ‘Last Panto in Little Grimley’ by special arrangement with Samuel French Ltd; festive songs and festive food.
There will also be Christmas comedy sketches featuring a pair of talking turkeys, Father Christmas looking for a new job and a Christmas shop selling some very unusual items!
Tickets which cost £10 are available from Burrows Bookshop or by calling
01353 669 759.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound